Travel Fuels Life Podcast and Show Notes
Creator of the James Bond Lifestyle (Ep. 9a)
Ever thought what it would be like to go on a James Bond adventure? 007 always travels to the coolest places, does the coolest things, and does it all in style. This week, I'm honored to have award winning independent film director, audiobook creator, and "How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle" author Paul Kyriazi on the show.
And with me being the huge Bond fan I am, I had a lot of questions to ask and a lot of information to gather for future James Bond lifestyle traveling.
Listen this week and we cover the first half of the interview where we hear some old Hollywood stories, find out more about Paul and his movie production, and start to get into the Bond lifestyle and travel experience.
In this episode we'll cover:
- Alfred Hitchcock's hobby
- Discussing Paul's latest suspense thriller feature film Forbidden Power
- Nightmare Alley remake
- The influence of Pulp Fiction on Paul's 28 years since Omega Cop
- Theater of the mind with audiobooks
- Changes in movie production and distribution from the 90's to now
- Wolf with Jack Nicholson, Lucy with Scarlett Johansson, and Limitless with Bradley Cooper
- Forbidden Power from book to movie and how the special effects came about
- Why sudden, quick fight scenes. Rio Bravo
- How Paul got started creating movies
- The Making of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea with Kirk Douglas (A more modern documentary)
- The results of Paul's first movie Draw Swords
- Paul's first success book Anthony Norvel's Million Dollar Secret Hidden In Your Mind
- The How To Live The James Bond Lifestyle book as a success book
- James Bond as a metaphor
- The age when people give up on their dreams
- When does Bond actually relax on a trip?
- You don't have to take the Orient Express
- Making a plan to create that dream vacation
- Enjoying the journey, the taxi as part of the tour
- Spectre's "time enough for a drink"
- Marc Reymont's influence on the James Bond lifestyle (found video on his properity training)
- How to be cool like James Bond (I recommend getting the Spectre edition of the book to get a more full featured discussion on controling emotions and your personality)
- Getting to positive feeling through releasing the negative through a clearing meditation.
- Michael Jackson and the subconsious
- Clearing programming from your past
- Travel being so important for relationships and great memories
- The bathroom stall and Grapevine Mountain Disney story
- The drive thru casino
- Charles Bronson birthday and Kurt Russell The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters
- Being nice to tough guys
- How Paul got into James Bond initially
- Paul's favorite Bond films
- Daniel Craig looking like he could hurt someone
- Paul Kyriazi's dream Bond film
- Robert Mitchum's Yakuza
- Moonraker book made as Bond 26
- Paul gets to be in a James Bond film.
- Next episode: How To Travel Like James Bond with Paul Kyriazi
- Five FREE Audio-Books on Paul's: Youtube Channel
- Forbidden Power rental: On Amazon | On Vimeo
- How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle SPECTRE Edition: on Amazon Kindle
- Paul's Author Page on Amazon
- Paul's BondLife Website
- Paul's online Newsletter
- Paul's Facebook Page
Paul's Impressive Resume
- Forbidden Power won Best Picture & Best Director at the 2018 BITB Film Festival Hollywood --
- At the 2018 AOF MegaFest Las Vegas, it received six nominations including Best Science Fiction Movie. Winning: Best Special Effects & Best Young Performer.
Directed 23 movie stars in my full-cast audio-books & movies. (Names below.)
- McKnight's Memory - Frank Sinatra Jr, Robert Culp, Nancy Kwan, David Hedison, Gary Lockwood, Henry Silva, Alan Young, Don Stroud, Edd Byrnes.
- Rock Star Rising - Rod Taylor, Russ Tamblyn, George Chakiris, Robert Culp, James Darren, & Kevin McCarthy.
- My Casino Caper - Edd Byrnes, David Hedison, Alan Young, Henry Silva, & Michael Callan.
- The King and McQueen - Barbara Leigh, David Hedison & Joe Esposito.
- How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle. SPECTRE Edition.
- In the West - 90 minute travel video for Japan. Appearance by Pat Morita.
- 2012 - James Bond Lifestyle updated.
- 2013 - 3 Wild Thrillers - Three fiction stories audio-book.
- 2014 - The Mexican Swimmer - 3 hr. Audio-book.
- 2015 - The Mexican Swimmer's Final Dive - Kindle.
- SPECTRE Edition of 'How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle'.
NINJA BUSTERS and DEATH MACHINES, released in theaters in panavision, made into Blu-Rays with director's commentary.
- 2016 - James Bond Lifestyle - Japanese Language Version.
- 2016 - Produced full-cast audio of 'Wicked Players'.
- Nov. 2016 - Death Machines into Blu-ray with my commentary.
- Nov. 2016 - Full-cast audio production; Pumping My Way.
BA in Film. San Francisco State University.