Travel Fuels Life Podcast and Show Notes
Meet a Female Solo Adventure Traveler - Part 1 (Ep. 1a)
Gabriele On The Road
Many of us will be hesitant to step out of our comfort zone and travel solo. For 64-year old female solo traveler Gabriele, this has become a normal way of life. From walking The Camino in Spain and France, to a pilgrimage across Germany and the Czech Republic, or her solo biking adventures in Ireland and group travel in Madagascar, Gabriele will inspire you to step out of your comfort zone and take that journey you've always wanted to take.
In this episode, after a brief introduction to Travel Fuels Life, Gabriele and I will discuss:
- Serendipity of Travel (Validation)
- How to Ease Into Walking Solo (The Camino)
- The Helpfulness of People when Solo Traveling
- Why Getting Lost Can Be a Good Thing.
Gabriele Marewski's Presence Online
Plzen, Czech Republic
Keith Foskett ("Fozzy")
- "The Journey in Between: A Thru-Hiking Adventure on El Camino de Santiago"
Book on walking The Camino
Movie About Walking The Camino
- "The Way" starring Martin Sheen
A Big Thanks!
- Thanks to Randy Houston and Marilyn Ball of "Speaking of Travel" for the introduction to Gabriele!
Subscribers and Ratings Help Us Grow
Remember, we'd love to have you rate and subscribe to the show, as we introduce guests that will encourage, educate, and inspire your travels! Also, leave comments for the episode below. Thanks for visiting!