Travel Fuels Life Podcast and Show Notes
Introduction to Travel Fuels Life and Host Drew Hannush (Ep. 2)
A slightly different way for you to get to know what Travel Fuels Life is all about. This off-beat episode turns the tables on me, the host, Drew Hannush.
In this episode, my sister Colleen will take the lead as a guest host. Not many people know me better. And her therapy background makes her the perfect person for asking questions (could have been dangerous actually, I had no idea what I was in for)!
She'll have me discussing:
- Why she is interviewing me
- Sibling travel from children to adulthood
- Ray Conniff mp3's! (note: I don't really listen to them but I do still listen to Peter Nero from time to time)
- My fast paced travel style
- How I started out on increasing my travels starting in Las Vegas, while working my 9 to 5
- Trying blogging and vlogging out to see what resonates on my journey to the podcast.
- Taking 2 dimensional subjects and making them come alive into 3rd and 4th dimensions
- Why "Travel Fuels Life?"
- Helping people overcome fear and excuses
- Learning from people I meet
- The progression to the new traveler
- Who would be my ideal guest?
- Learning to travel smart and with structure via my dad's experience
- A favorite, Richardson Romanesque architecture (Example 1 | Example 2)
- Discovering the wonderful people of Quebec
Dishwalla / J.R. Richards
Are You the Ideal Guest
- A list of potential subjects. If you have experience in any of these, reach out.
- Contact form or 1-844-447-9700
SUBSCRIBERS AND RATINGS HELP US GROW
Remember, we'd love to have you rate and subscribe to the show, as we introduce guests that will encourage, educate, and inspire your travels! Also, leave comments for the episode below. Thanks for visiting!