Jack Daniel's Distillery (#19 of 19) stands as the wettest part of the driest county in Tennessee. The home of it's namesake's Sour Mash Tennessee Whiskey, every ounce of the world's Jack Daniels comes from this one facility.
This content is not intended for minors. By continuing to read this content, you agree that you are of legal drinking age in your local jurisdiction.
ABOUT THE JACK DANIEL'S DISTILLERY TOUR
- Location: Lynchburg, TN
- Impression: A top flight experience at the historic distillery.
- Website: Tour Information (Requires Age Verification)
- Cost: I paid $25 for this premium tour.
- Samples: Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Jack Daniel’s Barrel Proof, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Rye & Jack Daniel’s Sinatra Select and Gold 27
- Perks: I recieved a very nice, substantial Jack Daniel's whisky glass.
- My Instagram Photos (Coming Soon)
- I would probably suggest buying your Jack Daniel's elsewhere (except the Old 27 which is only available here). The prices were about 10% higher than I've seen elsewhere.
- They talk about how the trees and everything are covered with this black soot called baudoinia compniacensis and that the feds used to look for this on trees because they knew a distillery is near by. It is a biproduct of the angel's share. Angel's share is the vapor that escapes from the barrel as it ages. Buffalo Trace actually said there is a belief that the warehouse will be protected by the angels because they are getting a share of the whiskey. You'll experience the angel's share as soon as you walk into any whiskey warehouse.
- I'd love to hear from you. Let me know if this information has been helpful and if you have suggestions of how I can improve my vlogs in the future, just let me know.
- Have a great time, get out there, and be safe! Cheers! - Drew